Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The only thing I know is that I know nothing at all

Girl:Do you like the job?
Guy:I don’t know
Girl:So, would you prefer you do something else?
Guy:I am not really sure.
Girl:Ah okay. I think you should go abroad for a while. Won't it be nice?
Guy: It could be i think. But I don’t mind staying here as well. Its not that bad. actually I think I might like it outside.
Girl: Ya. Take your time. Oh it’s so hot here. Do you want to go some place cooler?
Guy: It’s okay. I don't mind. Do you want to go some place cooler?
Girl: No. I am actually very bad at decisions
Guy: So am I. :)

Girl:So what has been bothering you?
Guy: Nothing
Guy: I am not sure. I am exhausted I think.

Girl: Can I ask you something if it doesn't offend you?
Guy: Why are you so polite all the time. Ask whatever you want to
Girl: Am I so polite always? Am I?
Guy: I don’t know. Leave it. Ask whatever you want to
Girl: You have such a blank face most of the time. Is it that you are hiding your emotions, or you are just plain numb? Is it just with me or with everyone else?
Guy: I don’t know about that. I think a few people have told me about this. I think it depends on my mood.


(Silence)

Girl: Do you want to order something else?
Guy: Could have one beer
Girl: Ok. I have so many theories about the world. I have a theory about everything that goes on. And half the time I think they are very stupid, but I just love making theories. Don’t you make things up?
Guy: I used to, but now I feel exhausted very soon. I don’t think a lot nowadays
Girl: Then what are you always thinking about?
Guy: I don’t know
Girl: Do you want to head back?
Guy: What do you want to do?
Girl: Sigh! Are you always this indecisive?
Guy: Yes. Always
Girl: How have you been getting along life for so long?
Guy: I really don't know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home