Sunday, December 04, 2005

Eupsychia

Day 1

This is beautiful; this is where I always wanted to be. Where all of us are equals, no leaders, no politics, no religion and no god. No societal ethics that bind us.Where we live so close to nature. Here we are free to love, free to make love. I can sit back and reflect, follow my dreams and passions, work when I want, sleep when I want. This is heaven.

This is my first day on this Island. It seems perfect, green grass, clear blue skies, and ocean all around, its beautiful. From my hut as I look around, I can see the sloping roofs of all other huts, lining the beautiful beach. I know on the far side of this Island there are factories, churning out necessities as well as luxuries that we all need. There’s a high cliff on my left, and on it rests a lighting beacon, which shines forever. A symbol of our endeavor to take mankind higher and higher.

I am one of the lucky few ones who were chosen for this, well I think you can call this an experiment. We are the pioneers of the human race, a hundred of us to be exact, all of us pioneers in our own fields. This is a place free from all rules, where we all live, as man should always have. This Island is isolated from the rest of the world; we were promised there never would be any interference or contact ever again.

Day 10

So peaceful and serene here. I have been fucking women ever since I got here. I am surprised by their energy. Let free of all their constraints, it is almost surprising. I enjoy the warm sun on my back all day; enjoy the physical pleasures, the real pleasures life has to offer. All of us seem to be enjoying ourselves here. Relations here are very different; there is no jealousy, no hatred. We all love each other and that is it. No bondage, no restriction, no jealously over accomplishments of others. No mistrust, suspicion, no pain, no discomfort. Money, fame, success all has no meaning. The daily monotonous struggle for life is over, we no longer exist, we live. Free, free I feel so free. This is paradise.

Day 30

How could she refuse me? I don’t last long. Is that what she said. That bitch. Doesn’t she know whom she’s talking to. No, How could she, we are all equal here, nothing is important, nobody is, we are all equal. So am I nobody here? A faceless man? Another face in the crowd. What is my identity? Am I an individual or are we to be counted like sheep, 100 of us, each of us faceless in the crowd. But we are all special here?. Are we?. All of us are equal so does anyone of us remain special?. I hate them. No, wait hatred is wrong, we are here to love to love everyone. I seek love and freedom. I seek peace and detachment, and I don’t care about such petty issues

Day 40

No satisfaction here. No peace. Who am I? Am I a fucking animal? Do I live only to fuck, eat and sleep. What do I seek? I am jealous of him. Everyday he paints the rising sun. A different sunrise, a beautiful sunrise and he is happy, he loves what he does. His sunrise brings him happiness. I envy him, almost hate him. No, Jealously is wrong. We are here to love. I must love. I must seek my own purpose.

Day 50

I thought I loved her. She was for me and I was for her. But exclusivity doesn’t count here does it? She slept with somebody today. I knew this was bound to happen, but I wanted to hang on to hope, till it fades away. It hurts. I shouted on her, screamed so loud. She doesn’t understand me. Do I tell everyone what goes inside my head? Or do I tell no one. I want to paint my own sunrise. Do I have anybody? Do I have a friend in this whole wide world? Does anyone care if I die? No wait I have everybody. Everybody loves me. No hatred, no distrust, no suspicion.... hate, hate, anger, jealousy, hate..

Day 60

I killed him. No reason in particular. If its pleasure that we seek in life, then I have found everything today. As I started slashing his neck warm blood oozed out of his veins. Power-I am so powerful. I see him dying, spluttering out blood and my urge to live grows. I drive my knife into his heart again and again and again with all my might till the moist earth that surrounds him is red, red with his blood. He no longer lives...but I still do. I want to live forever but no not as a faceless man. Why should I be one among them all? I want freedom, I want power, to rise above them all, nobody can refuse me then, if they refuse to make love to me they will be raped, if they mock me they will be killed. I am the new religion here, I am the new god. Follow me or u will perish. I am above you and u will obey


The end

They knew who killed him, and they fear me for that. I rule them all. I love them all. There is no jealousy, because I am above them all.
This is beautiful; this is where I always wanted to be. Where I am above you, I am your leader and I am your god. No societal ethics that bind us,we live so close to nature. Here we are free to love, free to make love. I can sit back and reflect, follow my dreams and passions, work when I want, sleep when I want. This is heaven.
It seems perfect, green grass, clear blue skies, and ocean all around, its beautiful. From here as I look below, I can see the sloping roofs of all other huts, lining the beautiful beach. I know on the far side of this Island there are factories, churning out necessities as well as luxuries that we all need. I am standing on the high cliff, and on it rests a lighting beacon, which shines forever. A symbol of my going higher and higher and higher. Far into the ocean I see the sun rising.... or is it setting?? I do not know and I don’t wish to. All I know is that it looks beautiful.

16 Comments:

Blogger shreya said...

"Eupsychia: A society specifically designed for improving the self- fulfillment and psychological health of all people. A culture or sub-culture made up of psychologically healthy or mature or self-actualizing people. A Eupsychian sub-culture is "decentralized, voluntary yet coordinated, productive, and with a powerful and effective code of ethics (which works)."

cool.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Beautiful!!!!

Amazingly good..just awesome!
I'm short of words.
macha di aapne:D

2:12 PM  
Blogger Anirudh said...

@phoenix
thanx

@shreya
cool?
is it snowing there again? ;-)

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u'll never be above them...they wont fear you for it..they'll look down upon you..they'll hate you..and kick you out..they'll treat you like scum of the earth..they wont talk to you..neither will they be there in your joys and sorrows..and u'll be all alone..coz they are merciless
u wont acheive anything...u'll hate yourself more with each passing day..u wont even fucking die..neither will you live..u'll perish..u'll sap away..u'll die a painful lonely gruesome death

4:18 PM  
Blogger Anirudh said...

@anonymous
he is not me

8:19 PM  
Blogger Kaala Kavva said...

waah! mast hai re!

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its not you but what u want..ur innermost feelings..subconscious part of you..he dwells in you..he resides in you..wanting to come out..break free..he is your brainchild..

10:59 PM  
Blogger Anirudh said...

he is my brainchild..but not neceesarily my subconscious or what i want!!
i presume ur not going to tell me who u r? r u?

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazin!...thats it!..anirudh u wrt awesome...im tellin u..this is not the sort of stufff ppl can usually write!..its different n its awesome!...i luvd it!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Anirudh said...

@neha
thnx

7:52 PM  
Blogger feignman said...

ab iski tareef toh main tere saamne hi karunga :D.. now do i know why u took so long?? hehe..
and who is this anonymous bhai, kuch against the evil, against the gory crusade chal rahi hai kya??

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the answer is staring right in your face

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear Anirudh,

Sometimes loss is a victory,
i once did battle a great sea
war against Purkshaksa.

Oh he had a fire tail
and giant red horns
also an iron fist
also he would emit exhaust from his ears

You see i fought bravely
but i lost

but the very next night
when he went on his nightly prowls
i did it with his wife
4 times in the night
4 in the morning

you see my loss was my victory

be brave son
as Pierce Brosnan once said,
The World is not enough

Dont give up my love
i will never stop loving you.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Anirudh said...

@shruti
wat answer?
shruti who? frm skool?

@arpan jaipuiri
4 times in the nite..four times in the morning?
badiya hai..

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai ki last 4 5 comments are actually attempted digressions???

9:05 PM  
Blogger Anirudh said...

mujhe bhi nahin aya!!..i deleted two of them jo bilkul hi arbit lag rahe the

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home