Connecting a few dots
Destiny
– I am and always have been skeptical about destiny. Can things fit by
themselves beautifully in an order as if
they were destined to be? I haven’t been able to take leap of faith to believe
in destiny or anything supernatural or mystical. I brush aside everything as a mere
coincidence. I secretly wish that there are somethings that are indeed
beautifully pre-destined in the world. I hope that I experience something that
convinces me of destiny.
Illusions– Everything I feel could be an
illusion in my head. I feel that it could all be a figment of my imagination. I
think that I can create and wish away
emotions and feelings. I want to believe that everything is not an illusion.
But I cannot convince myself yet.
Thoughts
– I think in ‘layers of thought’. Each layer is important to me.
People
– I no longer try to explain myself to people. I do not even attempt to
expose all my layers of thought. I adapt myself to fit in, and its enjoyable. I
am not faking it - there is no pretense I sometimes do feel frustrated that I
cannot share my thoughts with most people. It makes me feel empty inside. Whenever
I find someone who I think understands me - I start believing that maybe its destiny that I met
them.
Rules
– I detest them. I hate social norms. I hate all rules.
Society
– I want to run a social experiment. I want to form my own rules that I
believe are right. I want to do things my own way. I
want to do something that makes a ‘dent in the universe’
Aim
– I don’t believe in aims and goals. I believe in fluidity
Love
– I hope its real and not an Illusion in
my head.
Novelty
– I always want to see something new. That’s the only thing that keeps me alive. I
want to know more. I want to learn new things. I want to know the answer for
everything. I want to think about novel things.
But, in the end the only thing I would ever know is that I know nothing
at all.
Fun – Its important to amuse oneself and have fun all the time. It’s the only real (illusion) thing
Fame/Success – Important so that I can have fun and experience new things. No more or no less important. I don’t mind failing in this world.
Fun – Its important to amuse oneself and have fun all the time. It’s the only real (illusion) thing
Fame/Success – Important so that I can have fun and experience new things. No more or no less important. I don’t mind failing in this world.
Money
– Important to uphold spontaneity and
fluidity in life. Important so that I can have fun and see and do new
things. No more or no less important
Good
and Evil – I sometimes feel that I have lost my moral scales. Everything is
a big blur. I cant decide anymore. All I
know is that a) I do not want to hurt anyone I know b) For those I
don’t know – greater good for greater number of people. c) If I Love
someone there is no need for a moral scale. I will do anything for them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home